460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am listing this for my mechanic at my shop. He was going to build this combo for a Lincoln but when he was doing the body found it was too far gone to restore. He doesn't have another car so this is going to make someone a great deal. He has a completely redone block,bored 30 over,new pistons,piston pins,cam bearings,crank bearings,new lunati cam,piston rings,block plugs comes with new lunati lifters,push rods,valve springs,rocker arms.complete engine gasket kit.C 6 transmission with gasket kit
all it is left is to finish the heads or to deck the heads and install bigger valves to get 380 - 450 hp.
needs to go $3900 obo 802-999-3134 and ask for Bato or 802-598-7919 and ask for Chad
Thanks for looking. Pics available by request.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am listing this for my mechanic at my shop. He was going to build this combo for a Lincoln but when he was doing the body found it was too far gone to restore. He doesn't have another car so this is going to make someone a great deal. He has a completely redone block,bored 30 over,new pistons,piston pins,cam bearings,crank bearings,new lunati cam,piston rings,block plugs comes with new lunati lifters,push rods,valve springs,rocker arms.complete engine gasket kit.C 6 transmission with gasket kit
all it is left is to finish the heads or to deck the heads and install bigger valves to get 380 - 450 hp.
needs to go $3900 obo 802-999-3134 and ask for Bato or 802-598-7919 and ask for Chad
Thanks for looking. Pics available by request.
Three Thousand Nine Hundred doller's? Does it come with heads and if so what kind?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It does come with heads not sure of the casting number but I will let you know tomorrow. He does have some room in the price but it is a pretty solid value. They are the D3VE heads so they need a good reworking to produce great power but they are ready to go after a nice valve job and some porting and polishing. Or invest in some aluminum heads and have a monster. Let me know what you're thinking price wise and we can see if we can make a deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts