460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1968 460 out of a Lincoln continental that I'm going to part ways with it looks like we are going a different direction. This engine is not together yet pistons are hung all machine work done to block and crank is std std still, engine was 50k mile motor when pulled. Engine was built to be dead nuts 10:1 and it is .30 over on the bore. I wish I could say the new pistons are forged but they are Hyperutectic.

I do have all of the brackets that I pulled of the engine and I even bought one of those funky power steering pumps that goes over the crank on those old continentals. The heads have had some port work done casting's are
c8ve's. Some port work done comp springs to match the cam, new guides and stainless ferra valves. I did have these heads cut to take larger intake and exhaust I just cant remember what the exact measurement is. Engine will come with oil pan, stealth intake, ford motor sport roller rockers alternator brackets cam and all other nuts bolts and all new bearings and rings.

I also have a c-6 rebuilt and a coan 3200-3500 stall converter along with b&m transpack which needs to be installed.

I would like 3200 for everything and will get some pics up asap. I'm located in Lawton Michigan and open for offers on the complete setup.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phone number is 269-910-8928 I would like to sell as a package...trying to get dads fe going and those critters are not cheap :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts