performer intake
fresh set of d3ve heads
roller rockers
hardned pushrods
guide plates
decent size hyd camshaft
dome pistons
moroso valvecovers
its a 466/468 CI not postive one or the other.
stock dist and coil included
went 7.60 in a 3000+ lbs car with 650 dp and vacum advane hooked up..
will include set of shorty header

no water pump
and im keepin my oilpan ill gladly buy the new owner a stock one.. so its basically intake to oilpan

if i can find another carb to use u can hear it run its still in car,, new engine on the way no need
located in ky 1 502 543 5511

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i got it inwith the car budy of mine built it.. i have had the intake off it to see what i could see thats it... i do know it is internal balance... suppose to be 11.0.1 thats coming from the guy that built it.. its very clean inside and bores/pistons look fresh from what i can see through the lifter valley
cam im not for sure on specs as i dont know... the heads i would say have bigger valves as they have been redone they have a heat tag on them .. but im not sure on that either... engine sounds and runs great like i said it went 7,60s in the 1/8th and im sure there more left in it.. id keep it but i have new engine and need few more parts for it.. this engine sounds like it has a bigger roller and lots of compression it amazes me how well it runs and sounds..for being so mild..

·
Registered
25 Posts

what year is the engine and heads?will you crate it and ship it? thanks.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a dIve-ab
and the heads are d3ve i beleive the heads are 73 model im not sure on the block its well worth the money runs great i just bought a big engine and dont need this one any more im just gonna buy all my other parts that i need with the sale of this engine..

yea i can crate and ship... i live about 20 minutes from a ups hub.. just actual shipping and some for my tiime and gas money...

u can call me if u like 1 502 543 5511 Jason

1 - 9 of 9 Posts