460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys first time posting on a forum, I have a completely stock 460 with a c6 out of a continental with d3ve heads, and I just wanna make some power Like in the neighborhood of like 500hp, I just need to know what kind of parts I need to be looking at. Thanks any info is appreciated 👍

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 460 out of a Continental too, looking to do something similar so I’d like to stay up to date on what you have going on but anyways, I think it’s horsepower tv that has an episode on a budget built 460, I think it came out to a little over 2,000 dollars including machine work and dynoed at the flywheel somewhere around the mid 300. Stroke it, can, add on some heads and a good intake and you’d be in the 500 range. But I’m not sure what your considering “budget”. You have any ideas on what you would do about the exhaust? Not a lot of room in these lincolns.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi mate. if you are chasing about 500 hp. Eldelbrock have a topend package for 460 big block. it includes alluminium heads, manifold , cam and cam chain. no head machining needed. just your choice of roller rockers. goid for 500hp on standard stroke.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts