460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD>>>
I have a Herbert Racing Solid Roller CAM 2500-6500 RPMs it is actually a HH2(B) Custom grind but the specs are basically the same as the HH2 (see the link below) with the exception of the lift being .641/.641

http://www.dougherbert.com/8620billetrollerliftercam-p-9871.html?cPath=83_84_87_656

I also have the matching Comp Dual Springs (with dampener) that go with the CAM (don't remember the part number).

I also have Titanium retainers that match (these were expensive new!)

The only reason I am changing it is I need to go to a higher RPM.

$350 shipped.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lowered price ? You originally listed it at 350 and lowered it to 350? HMMM.. You have lifters?
No I Edited the top to reflect the updated price, I orginally had it listed at $400 + shipping. No I don't have the lifters since I reused them in my current combo. If I didn't want to raise the RPM I would have reused the the above items as well since they are still in good condition.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I'm only a hour from Chicago and maybe would give you $200 .....And Id come meet you near East chicago?I'm waiting on another cam and if it dont go through id take yours if youd take 2 bills for the stuff . PM me if interested..

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm only a hour from Chicago and maybe would give you $200 .....And Id come meet you near East chicago?I'm waiting on another cam and if it dont go through id take yours if youd take 2 bills for the stuff . PM me if interested..
No way would I take $200, this is a deal at $300 and I am in no hurry to get rid of it. I will have the post open until it sells but I won't give it away.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts