460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, sorry i.dont have prices but im not sure of a fair price to ask...i.really would like to sell everything as a whole but i will consider selling separate...just make a reasonable offer....
2 sets of c8ve-e heads one set is bare, other complete with studs,guide plates, and stainless one piece valves and triple springs, not sure of the coil bind.
Stealth intake like new
Comp cams 1.7 roller rockers in good shape with poly locks
750 holley built by rupert
8 truck rods with pistons. Pistons are .030 over dome.
Electric water pump motor and bracket in fair shape...
I have a set of headers that are new but are not sure what they fit. I can send pics if interested...
New meiling oil pump with front sump pick up..
New sre high torque mini starter
If interested in anything.please pm me...thank you

Located in alabama

·
Registered
191 Posts
SUGGEST YOU READ bigblokrangers POST.....

PRICE .......LOCATION.......CONTACT INFO.....this post has NO prices...and ONLY location. No email...or phone.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
contact info

[email protected] or 3344050667 there is my contact information(carderboy)....

I.will have pics sent tomorrow to all thats interested and all you have to do is make a offer...obviously carderboy cant read! Please only reply if you are interssted in the parts i have for sale,,,not taking names on the chalk board

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
please read again

Well read it again IF YOU "ARE" INTERESTED,,,,i will send pictures..ya know if you think about it, maybe, just maybe someone has a engine stand they run engines on and it wouldnt matter what they fit, and if that person will pm me with a offer i will take it. They arent doing me any good just sittin here..if i knew what they fit,,believe me, i would have said ,,,

1 - 13 of 13 Posts