460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for Ford fender emblems, like Ford used in the early 60's for 390 and 427 equipped cars, showing 460. I have seen them but don't know the source. Any ideas?
Thanks,
T.J.

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
I was thinking about getting a pair of 260 emblems. I could put one on each fender (left side is a 260 and the right side is a 260) :lol:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I just happen to have a matched pair of 260 emblems off my '64 Ranchero.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I like the 260 idea for my 63's, you know there is some moron that's going to believe that's the fastest 260 he's ever seen. good for a few laughs!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Crite's Restoration used to have them, about $50 bucks apiece, I believe.
I got mine at the Ford Super Swap at the Columbus, Ohio Fairgrounds. It's
coming up in April. Paid $35 each last year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking for Ford fender emblems, like Ford used in the early 60's for 390 and 427 equipped cars, showing 460. I have seen them but don't know the source. Any ideas?
Thanks,
T.J.
I have a set of 460 NEW '460' Eagle Fender Emblems - Die cast metal with Black with White with Gold Trim. Finest Quality. Comes with fender mounting Barrel Clips. Can be used on any Ford vehicle. These are not the cheap Plastic repos. Pair $49.90 USD. Shipping additional. I also have a set of of matching die cut '460' Eagle Valve cover decals. $15.00 USD Pair. Shipping additional. Email me and I will send photos. [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts