460 Ford Forum banner

261 - 275 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #261
Got the car all back together. Vibration issue solved. Drove it to a car show last weekend and totally forgot to get some photos with it all cleaned up lol. Drove it to work today, ran great. Just finished draining all the e85 and winterizing the fuel system so she's all tucked in for the winter. Guess I will have to post some photos in the spring... I promise next year I will take a break from fishing and get some time slips now that everything is worked out!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #262
Sorry fellas I've been missing in action. Here it is all cleaned up and out of hibernation, took it for a drive to get a cheeseburger tonight and it ran a little warm- so coolant flush tomorrow then time to have some fun this summer. I'll post some more photos later....cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #263
Flushed and cool again, had some fun this weekend. This thing smokes the crap out of some tires! Holy heck totally worth the 5 years of work!!!

Going to get to the track soon...

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #264
Guts all finished up.

I noticed a lot of the photos are gone from this thread, I might have to start a new "How to build a big block fox for Dummies" thread with a quick photo run thru.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
what headers did you end up running? front exit or rear? Are you running a C4? I'm running a TH400 behind mine and there is no way in hell I can pull the trans in the car.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #267
what headers did you end up running? front exit or rear? Are you running a C4? I'm running a TH400 behind mine and there is no way in hell I can pull the trans in the car.
D&D motorsport mid lengths. Flipped forward, had to do some clearancing on the passenger side because it hit motor mount but besides that worked perfectly. Fender exit, no hassle with steering rod or bellhousing. Can change starters or take out tranny without moving anything.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I almost sold this car a few nights ago, looking back through all the work on the pages of this thread that was dumb. I think I will hold onto it for a while.
Sometimes,though,in this business,it's the journey and not the destination...if you know what I mean..

261 - 275 of 275 Posts