460 Ford Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hooker super comp headers for 460 in fox body.A little massaging were nessasery like all the others with evac and caps $175.00
Also has a set of 31/2"X 18" long magnaflow mufflers was used with the headers above in a 90' coupe stock susp. And k member (pipe and turn down)$100.00obo. 1-708-362-3029 leave message or [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
this is b.s i just found out that bigblockfox339 had bought them also, i had paid for them through a money gram and dont know how to get my money back?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Anyone try to call this guy to find where there money/parts are? Or is the TN# in the add no good?

·
Premium Member
1,311 Posts
If the price sounds too good to be true, it usually is.......

·
Registered
334 Posts
Crooked Guy to deal with

People READ on this site --This guy is a CHEAT and will take your money and you get NOTHING--CAN'T BE TRUSTED-- Stay the HELL AWAY FROM HIM

·
Registered
334 Posts
GET YOUR FUCKING *** OFF OF THIS SITE _YOU F U C K I N G CROOK. To bad you aren't down here in the South I would see that you got dealt with--You bassard--Take these honest peoples money and don't delivery..Going to see if Chilly will remove you from site---we don't need cheats and liers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.