460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
What heads are you running. I may sell my DOVE-c Hooker headers but it won't be for a few months.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a set of FPA headers (STANS HEADERS) from my 67 comet wagon DOVE heads. I am taking off in a few days or so and was wanting to sell them. Going to a long tube. I had the drivers side modified slightly to go around the power steering junk at the end near the collector and rewelded. They are the nickel plated ones. The plating is soso (blue tinted) Had them on the car for 3 years now. Are you interested?? Will you be running power steering?? if so these will work great. They are the ball and socket connection style. Do a GOOGLE search for "Stans Headers" he lists them at $423.00 now. His part # 249
$225.00 plus shipping from southern Wisconsin

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'll look them up. do you mean ball an socket like a stock manifold?? oh no power steering

·
Registered
4 Posts
HEADERS

YES, SIMILAR. YOU WILL SEE WHAT I MEAN WHEN YOU SEE HIS WEB SITE. www.stansheaders.com THESE HEADERS WILL FIT WITH OR WITHOUT POWER STEERING. AS MINE IS MANUAL NOW.
CLICK ON HEADERS ON LEFT SIDE OF SCREEN THEN ON THE RIGHT SIDE THEY SHOW PART #244y FOR A FORD PICKUP OR THE CHARGER #361 MINE HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF CONNECTION TO THE EXHAUST PIPE.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how thick are the flanges and what size are the tubes?? and can you send pictures plz

·
Registered
4 Posts
3/8 INCH FLANGE
1 3/4 INCH PRIMARIES
3 INCH COLLECTOR
TUBES MADE WITH 16 GAUGE STEEL.
THESE ARE NICE HEADERS NOT CHEAP JUNK THAT DOES NOT LAST. THEY ARE THE SHORTY TYPE OF HEADER NOT THE LONG

1 - 10 of 10 Posts