460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale, a fresh set of 429-460 "DOVE" Big Block Ford heads,New "small valves"new ,
springs and guides.No port work, Never been run, just been sitting for a few years, Very
light surface rust as shown in the pictures.Going to go with aluminum heads. Asking $SOLD o.b.o. Plus the ride

Also set of Hooker swap headers for putting a BBF in a fox Mustang. Brand New still in the
box,paid over $500.00 plus shipping for these, just went with D&D headers that's all. Asking $SOLD o.b.o + shipping.

Hooker Headers 6224HKR - Hooker Super Competition Headers - Overview - SummitRacing.com

460 Ford truck rear stump "Fox" swap pan used with pick up $ SOLD + shipping

460 Motor mounts for Fox Mustang, Used, Ford Motorsport style $ SOLD pair + shipping

Can post pictures later on today if needed.

Looking for a 460 Torker 2 or Port O Sonic intake and FMS or "finned" Holley type valve

covers.

Thanks for your time ! :)

Location, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Dan 505-344-6207(H) or 505-918-5634 ( Cell ) Cell is best !

·
Registered
387 Posts
buy new "small valves" do you mean exhaust valves only?...or just new factory sized valves, intake and exhaust? ans also...what material for the guides? new seats?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
buy new "small valves" do you mean exhaust valves only?...or just new factory sized valves, intake and exhaust? ans also...what material for the guides? new seats?
Stock 2.09 intake valves and stock 1.65 exhaust valves, ( Non performance, I know ! ) all new and given a three angle valve job. New Hardened Steel guides, new viton valve stem seals, hardened valve seats. Single springs, but I was going to replace them with the Lunati Cam kit I was going to use. The heads were also pressure checked for cracks, That's it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Just want to be clear, I believe the stock valve sizes for D0ves are 2.09 and 1.65. If the valves are the sizes you stated I would be quite interested in your heads.

·
Registered
4,607 Posts
Stock 2.19 intake valves and stock 1.76 exhaust valves, ( Non performance, I know ! ) all new and given a three angle valve job. New Hardened Steel guides, new viton valve stem seals, hardened valve seats. Single springs, but I was going to replace them with the Lunati Cam kit I was going to use. The heads were also pressure checked for cracks, That's it.
Those are not "stock" size valves

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just want to be clear, I believe the stock valve sizes for D0ves are 2.09 and 1.65. If the valves are the sizes you stated I would be quite interested in your heads.
Unless I'm mistaken, That's what these heads have, I'll check tomorrow to be sure and post a picture close up of the valves. Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts