460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Up for sale is a brand new 460 starter it is an OEM gear reduction starter they are good for high compression motors. Starter and alternator business closed selling off whats left. I have all 429-460 starters,351 Cleveland, 351M,289-302 late and early models. Call if you have any questions
1708 200 2959

PRICE 100.00 ask for other pricing on different starters

Attachments

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
they sell them at the auto parts store under part number 3226s at auto zone/advance auto for 129.95 but on ebay under a electrial business name and its on the tip of my tounge but I can't spit it out, someone help me with the name???????????????????????its the 96/97 F250 7.5L gear reducted starter

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just Stop

OK butter bean I don't care what they sell them for that's my price so chill the **** out mine aren't made with Chinese garbage I never said you have to buy one so stop commenting. people like you are the reason Americas family business's go into poverty.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
people like you are the ones that fail at business by trying to goudge people's eyes out on prices, we on this forum are not dummies and know what parts cost, so take your junk else where to sell!!!!!!!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One guy said above for that price he might just buy a spare so you know what butter bean have a wonderful life and leave me alone please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts