460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a decent 460 that is in running condition. It doesnt have to be all done up with mods, just as long as it runs or can run with a little rebuild,but if it does thats ok too haha. I have a 1979 F150 4x4 with a 351m that is blown up and needs to be replaced. Im not really wanting to break the bank so please be reasonable, Im on a budget since its just a toy. Im located in lake charles louisiana and would be willing to drive for the right deal. Thank you for looking and I appreciate all the help.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Where are you located?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quesey, i just looked it up, its about an 8 hour drive for me which isnt a big deal, especially for that price! only question i have is does it need to be gone thru? again not a big deal for 200 bucks just wondering. and Im guessin a dizzy is a distributor? lol. I have a brand new holley truck avenger ready to go. Im stuck at work until the 23rd, I can make the run up there anytime after that, just whenever is good for you.. Thank ya !!

·
Registered
87 Posts

got a running 460 complete out of a 85 F-250 90,000 miles. stock w/edelbrock intake and holley 750 carb. New C-6 0 miles. w/converter. Asking $2000. I'am in baton rouge.

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
just the motor

sell just the motor $900. Carb. to pan pulleys to flywheel. It has the electronic Ing box to. Ready to install. I pulled it out of my truck and put a 514 in it.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts