460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a solid roller cam and lifter set out of a 514 stroker. The cam is coming out of an engine that saw around 20hrs of time in a boat before the engine ate a bearing on one of the rods. nothing is wrong with the cam, I am just pulling it out to put a more realistic cam for the engine to go into my truck. The cam is the Comp Puller/Mud Race 306AR-8 cam with the P/N of 34-720-9 [5]

I have the lifters going with the cam as well, all are in great shape and ready to go in. This is for sale price+shipping.

Cam is $333.92 new from Comp
Lifters are $320-$420 new from Comp...................I will sell cam/lifter set for $400

I have a set of D3VE heads (low miles, new valve seals, ready to bolt on and drive)----$200 obo

I have a iron stock 460 intake with 4 hole spacer----$50 obo

I have stock carb----$50 obo

I have header adapter plates (can be seen in my build up thread)----$150 firm (SOLD)

I have a set of stock exhaust manifolds----$50 obo

All sales are price+shipping,

Make any offers as well, I am willing to work with you.

chuck

Tell me what you think,

chuck

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am glad to have an opportunity to return the favor to anyone. I wouldn't be where I am with my build if it weren't for a deal like this. Thanks for the encouragement,

chuck

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
460 parts......

I have a set of D3VE heads (low miles, new valve seals, ready to bolt on and drive)----$200 obo

I have a iron stock 460 intake with 4 hole spacer----$50 obo

I have stock carb----$50 obo

I have header adapter plates (can be seen in my build up thread)----$150 firm

I have a set of stock exhaust manifolds----$50 obo

All sales are price+shipping,

Make any offers as well, I am willing to work with you.

chuck

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I looked it up in my Comp book....It's for 11:1 comp./tunnelram, 272*/272* @ .050", .692"/.692", 108* LSA, 3,800-6,500 RPM range.......for any one that's interested :) .
Rob

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
White Lightning----A great example of why I like this forum, thank you tons for the selfless help. People like the majority on this forum are few and far between in the rest of this world.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts