460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(NEW) 460 swap for 79-04 mustangs. includes front and mid motor plates 6061 T6 aluminum , Canton 7 qt. competition oil pan with crank scraper & pickup, 2 1/8" 460 headers-individual tubes with race collector. Lateral limiter kit includes 2 limiters with spherical ends (heim joints) $1100.00

Sep
460 competition oil pan, 7qt with crank scraper, dual drain plugs & special 3/4" pickup $250.00

Complete motor plate mounting kit--includes front plate & D&D mounting brackets with hardware, mid plate & brackets & dual lateral limiter kit $350.00

D&D 2 1/8“ Race type header-individual tubes $550.00

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: D-D kit

steves4570 said:
I hate to ask,what will it take to move it.Do you have any other BBf stuff. thanks steve
Make me an offer. This is all I have for left for sale.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My motor you never sent

What syour deal I bought the block assembly and you never sent oit....the check cleared 6/26/08. Im not happy about you jacking me off so what are you going to do?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: My motor you never sent

powerhead said:
What syour deal I bought the block assembly and you never sent oit....the check cleared 6/26/08. Im not happy about you jacking me off so what are you going to do?
You need to check your records again. You wrote the check on the 26th sent it to me I deposited it on the 27th. The bank held it (like I told you they would) for 7 days. They released it on the 7th (because of july 4) and I called you. You acted suprised and asked how I got this number :shock:

Then we spent several minutes describing the motor you bought from me. And you said sorry, I buy motors every day. Then you told me to hold and then a lady picked up. I then had to explain it to her. She then asked what I wanted her to do. :roll: At the end of the conversation she said she would fax me a fedex number and shipping information, and I still don't have this information.

You don't see me trying to sell the motor do you? The motor has been sitting here waiting for the information on where you want it shipped.

·
Registered
12 Posts
YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT IS BUSY 24/7 WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A WEEK AND ITS BUSY. WE FIGURE IT A COMPUTER LINE. YOU CAN CALL US 1877 9832537....Oy bt the way I have the check in front of me it cleared your bank 6/26/2008....OTW we dont have a fax #

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
powerhead said:
YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER THAT IS BUSY 24/7 WE HAVE BEEN TRYING FOR A WEEK AND ITS BUSY. WE FIGURE IT A COMPUTER LINE. YOU CAN CALL US 1877 9832537....Oy bt the way I have the check in front of me it cleared your bank 6/26/2008....OTW we dont have a fax #
Well I don't know what or why this has a been so messed up. And I'm not sure about the phone line deal either. But I will give you a call and we will get this worked out. I have just been waiting for someone to get me the address and shipping number that they said they would do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Buyer beware THIEF THIEF THIEF "Revit"

tOOK MY MONEY $1800 AND WONT RETURN MY CALLS AND WONT SEND THE MOTOR...HIS REAL NAME IS Ronnie Davis from tulsa Ok. He mickey mouse business name is "Best signs and graphics" He has a cricket phone 918 313 1902/918 398 6729

·
Registered
69 Posts
Re: Buyer beware THIEF THIEF THIEF "Revit"

powerhead said:
tOOK MY MONEY $1800 AND WONT RETURN MY CALLS AND WONT SEND THE MOTOR...HIS REAL NAME IS Ronnie Davis from tulsa Ok. He mickey mouse business name is "Best signs and graphics" He has a cricket phone 918 313 1902/918 398 6729
I did a reverse phone lookup and got a Kevin Sanders on the 2nd #

·
Registered
261 Posts

ROCKFORD said:
powerhead said:
I did a reverse phone lookup and got a Kevin Sanders on the 2nd #
that name and number comes up with

http://findlinks.addresses.com/results.php?ReportType=34&MoreInfoResult=1&RecID=0&qi=1&qn=Sanders&qf=Kevin&qc=Tulsa&qs=OK

http://findlinks.addresses.com/results.php?ReportType=34&qc=Tulsa&qf=Kevin&qn=Sanders&qs=OK&PHPSESSID=c6c530e6a54ef3095d76502470bb08b3

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts

powerhead said:
I can only guess that this was the ad due to the dates... http://www.460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=26289 ?

Just curious... How did you get in touch with this guy to call him... I see you are a relatively new member, and he had no phone number or email address listed (that I saw) in his ads on this forum?

Tom

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Amazing...I just saw that he posted in here too, and with the correct number. And yet still no calls from him. I did receive a PM from him about an hour ago.

·
Registered
562 Posts

mudbogtom said:
powerhead said:
I can only guess that this was the ad due to the dates... http://www.460ford.com/viewtopic.php?t=26289 ?

Just curious... How did you get in touch with this guy to call him... I see you are a relatively new member, and he had no phone number or email address listed (that I saw) in his ads on this forum?

Tom
my guess is this was postyed on another site as well that prolly had the contact info on it or through a PM

·
Premium Member
1,974 Posts

InfoFord said:
mudbogtom said:
powerhead said:

Tom
my guess is this was postyed on another site as well that prolly had the contact info on it or through a PM
With all due respect, I was hoping that powerhead would answer. There has already been a lot of guessing about what happened.

If he got the contact info from another site, then he should not be here complaining about it, as it was not a transaction that took place here, if that is the case. Hardly seems right to come on here and post complaints about a sale/person that did not happen here... you don't go to Ebay and complain about something you bought on Craigslist, expecting them to solve the problem.

According to the date he became a member, he was not able to initiate this transaction through 460ford... from what I am seeing.

Tom

1 - 16 of 16 Posts