·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
60 over
forged pistons 10.5-1
hydraulic cam
lunatti roller rocker
blue thunder heads worked on by evans(have reciept)
fox body oil pan
motorsport intake

i purchased this from a site member "eff100" who built it and is a ford tech. i am a chassis guy so i wont be much help answering questions but will try. nothing wrong with it, just time to thin the herd a bit.

$3500 obo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Do you know what the motor makes for horsepower. What does it have for a brand of crank, stroke? Anything else you can tell me about the motor! thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you know what the motor makes for horsepower. What does it have for a brand of crank, stroke? Anything else you can tell me about the motor! thanks
the crank had work done, but i dont know what was done, and it is stock. the stroke should be stock i believe. i was told it should have no problem making 560ish on the hp but i could be wrong. maybe someone with more knowledge could tell us. i'm selling it for the price of the heads so if you were looking for more i believe this should be a good platform.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Engine

Sorry the private message was sent to fatnbald, please check you PM and respond bacl with your phone number or call the one I gave you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
What would you take for the heads and intake ?
i don't think i am ready to part it out just yet so i would have to say the same $3500 and i'll throw in the block and internals. if i get to a point were it really needs to go i will get back to you, but as i said , i'm just thinning the herd and not quite fire sale status yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts