460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A have a 460 80 over with Edelbrock rpm heads with a 680 lift cam a 4150 1000 cfm carb powerglide with 4.11 gears car is all steel and streetable full interior with DOT tires not slicks only made four passes this year do to surgery right out of the box NO tune on it 6.20 1/8 mile time working on 6.00 or better for new year on motor cant wait to spray it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
How much do you plan on spraying it?

S

·
0 Posts
460 Stang said:
A have a 460 80 over with Edelbrock rpm heads with a 680 lift cam a 4150 1000 cfm carb powerglide with 4.11 gears car is all steel and streetable full interior with DOT tires not slicks only made four passes this year do to surgery right out of the box NO tune on it 6.20 1/8 mile time working on 6.00 or better for new year on motor cant wait to spray it.
Lol Post the Tims slips and Video of the run.. We are living in the 21st Century ..

You don't have a buildup on the forum.. Would you pls share the engine data..

Thank You!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
set up

what would you like to know the motor has not been on a dyno I do all the tunning would spary from 100 to 350 and see what happens working on new body for 2009. can e-mail pic

·
Registered
93 Posts
Glad to see you back 460 stang :D ,your car sounds really impressive man. please post some pics

·
Registered
93 Posts
What type of car are you building?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the new car is full strip 1990 hatch model building from the ground up no car show or street driving working on 2750 with me in it and big block my car now is 2950 with me in it and all glass and interior.

·
Registered
93 Posts
sounds sweet , are you going to sell your other car? What size motor will be in the new car? thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
awesome man, you going to take it to the bash?

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
I have a powerstroke and now I wonder why they didn't put a c-4 in there cuz of it being so strong you know and they could have saved about #200 lbs to boot, Geeze how dumb can ford be?
:shock:

Randy

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I started out with C4 could not get one to hold up on the spary for the money powerglide was the way to go C4 does not offer that strong of parts i could go on and on but this is what it is.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts