460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm the new web guy from phr, keep an eye on the message board section in the magazine, you might just get quoted in the magazine

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
ekimball said:
I'm the new web guy from phr, keep an eye on the message board section in the magazine, you might just get quoted in the magazine

it would be nice if you would write real world data instead of the who pays the bills data. I remember a few issues back where your mag printed an article about the only way you could get a BBF to run is use Edelbrock heads, there are alot of stock factory heads that are being used and making lots of power.
If you wish to have a bunch of Hard running Fords in your Mag you should come to Owensboro the last weekend in April there are a big bunch of us Getting together for a Big Block Ford Weekend, and I think you could learn alot. Oh and don't forget to bring the camera and lots of film

Randy

·
Registered
269 Posts
Re: 460Ford.com, Kaase, 429Cougar got press in new issue of

ProStreetFairlane said:
April 2007 Pg 13 8)
OK, can someone please scan it, or tell us what it's all about.
We don't get these downunder for a few months.

·
Registered
7 Posts
cougar1969 said:
ekimball said:

it would be nice if you would write real world data instead of the who pays the bills data. I remember a few issues back where your mag printed an article about the only way you could get a BBF to run is use Edelbrock heads, there are alot of stock factory heads that are being used and making lots of power.
If you wish to have a bunch of Hard running Fords in your Mag you should come to Owensboro the last weekend in April there are a big bunch of us Getting together for a Big Block Ford Weekend, and I think you could learn alot. Oh and don't forget to bring the camera and lots of film

Randy
I actually just run the website for phr, along with street rodder, rod and custom and kit car, so i have no control over the content :D

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'm on the PHR board, also Car Craft and M&F. The boards are a little slow, but they'll come around. Nice to meet the web guy, you have your hands full. J. Hunkins has been over on fordmuscle.com too. So the magazine guys are getting a little out of their box sometimes. Good for them.

You guys will see that PHR sticks it's neck out sometimes - the May issue (I think it's May) puts an LS1 in a Mustang. Interesting project, good writeup.

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
I say let them keep believing the BBF is not as good, cost more, and won't make any power. It makes it sooo much better when we beat up on them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Falcon67 said:
I'm on the PHR board, also Car Craft and M&F. The boards are a little slow, but they'll come around. Nice to meet the web guy, you have your hands full. J. Hunkins has been over on fordmuscle.com too. So the magazine guys are getting a little out of their box sometimes. Good for them.

You guys will see that PHR sticks it's neck out sometimes - the May issue (I think it's May) puts an LS1 in a Mustang. Interesting project, good writeup.
Yeah the boards over at our site are definetly slow :D but we are doing what we can to get them rolling, I actually think I just replied to your post in the phr forums :lol:

·
Registered
7 Posts
cougar1969 said:
Ed nice to have you aboard any ways maybe you can help get some of the real data out about the BBF

Randy
I have a blog over at the site, (unfortanatley almost no one reads it :cry: ) but if someone wants to send me a well written (or at least decent) write up on your opinion of what the bbf can do, I have no problem putting it up. You will be given credit of course and a link will be provided back to 460ford.com. any takers? send to [email protected] it will be a contest for the best, if i have more then one sent to me :wink:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts