460 Ford Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Shirt photos?

Do you have any shirt photos? I would like to see the tee's real life if it's possible.

I'd like to get in on the order. When is the cut-off date?

xack

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I have had a lot of people want them since we did the cut-off. We have them and will be shipping them out this week. I am a little behind from the trip to Orlando for PRI, so bare with me... ;)

I am going to send out a mass email to all members with information and pictures. We might look into the blue thing as well! Expect more information in the next week!

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Here is what it looks like in person....

We are going to do another order of them and looking at doing blue and gray. I will be emailing all of the site members. Look for this in the next couple weeks....

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
They have all been shipped! ;)

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Cool!! I can't wait to get mine. The pic of the shirt looks killer!!

Are these still available if I want some more of them? Or was it a one time deal?

I'm hoping that they were just shipped today. If you did it a few weeks ago I never got them. From your post it reads like it was today anyway.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Just shipped today.... will be working on doing more after the first of the year....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Cale what's the smallest size you can get? I'm expecting a grandson in Nov and his dad likes chevys and I need to start him off in the right direction.
Lord: please guide this child.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts