460 Ford Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
We are going to do round two this next week. I will be sending out an email to all members!

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Hi Cale, are you going to do another t-shirt run?

D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Actually... I need to work on this! We are going to have more options this next time. Also, we will have a couple of my own Aronson Motorspots Pro Stock shirts also.... I will try and have it ready to go by mid March... as I am leaving tomorrow and will be in Australia for 6 weeks tuning on an Aussie Pro Stock car.

It is 100% on my to-do list!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I know I am just a newb but I am interested in picking a couple of these up. Are these still an option? I would be VERY interested if you could do a black with grey logo. either way I am interested

·
Super Moderator
4,936 Posts
Actually... I need to work on this! We are going to have more options this next time. Also, we will have a couple of my own Aronson Motorspots Pro Stock shirts also.... I will try and have it ready to go by mid March... as I am leaving tomorrow and will be in Australia for 6 weeks tuning on an Aussie Pro Stock car.

It is 100% on my to-do list!
Hey Cale...

Hurry up. I'm out of shirts. I'll take 2 of each kind. 460Ford & Aronson Motorsports. Extra large please.

March of what year? :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sorry, I broke my neck and have been recovering from paralyzation. I did that in late April 2015. This wasn't on the top of my to do list.

I will work on this in the coming winter months as I get caught up. Sorry for the inconvenience. Lol

41 - 51 of 51 Posts