460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oh yeah !! Finally got it to upload !! Just when I was giving up hope!!LOL(never)!! So this is what it looks like.....
(PS don't forget to bump it up to 720 resolution if your internet connection is fast. If you have a slower type connection it'll just buffer and make you wait so it's not worth it!)

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Richard I have failed !! Rats!! Your truck came off of that opening page with everyone's trucks. I'll redo it. It won't take that much!!

Your truck I put on there three times!! it Kept coming off!!The last time I remember fitting Critters in the middle and it was tough. I moved a few trucks around.And then I noticed I had done a good job cause I freed up some space. Not so.. your truck escaped again!!!!

If anyone else finds any major problems let me know. When you posted something just made me go and check that page because I had a flashback and don't remember seeing it. That's cause it's not there again!! well it will be back!!!! Sorry man.

And thanks for not saying anything. PS that is a picture of you isn't it? I really didn't know...was just guessing.

Thanks,

Jeffro

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PS Richard if you look on the bottom left side you'll see a space where your truck was!!LOL I had that problem with several. I had to keep counting trucks and putting some back in but yours wanted to leave the worst. I think it was three times!!LOL

·
Registered
281 Posts
Awesome job Jeffro !!! Nice effects. Now you can sleep for two days and drown your eyes with Visine cause they gotta be burning after all that computer work. :D Thanks for the vid and all the time you invested in it.

PS Did you use Corel for the editing??

PSS Eurythmics "Missionary Man" LMAO

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Sweet! Jeff another great vid! Thank you for putting in so much time and effort into the vid for all of us! You did an awesome job!!!!

Derrick

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks Jack & Derrick!!

As long as it's appreciated, it makes it all worth while!!!

Sorry it couldn't be better! No sleep Jack.We have a playday this sunday and I have a Toyota truck that needs cleaned and a brake line. Then guys (chevy guys) coming the day before to hang out and make a regular circus weekend out of the whole weekend!!LOL. You know them chevy guys give them an inch and.....

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Great job as always Jeff

Travis

Thanks Travis. I was tempted to put your last years video in but didn't know how you would feel. But I sure did have an empty spot for your truck when I was editing the video. I was a little sad......
Well thanks for watching anyway!! You better be on there next year!!!!

Jeffro

·
Registered
757 Posts
That frickin rocked!! Richards was there and looked great! You made us all look fast!!! Thanks Jeff for a job well done! I sure do want the dvd!!!!

_Greg

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No need for the cash thanks though. Ten years ago maybe when they were 2 bucks a piece!!. I buy everything in bulk from rim polish to pork. I bought a case of DVD's for I think 50 bucks or something, gottem for like 20 cents a piece.

Greg Richards truck was in there but not in that beginning page with all of our trucks on that still picture.

How did you like the intro pages with the pictures?? Believe it or not that's what took the time. Personalizing each page was a two hour + task each.

Thought it would be nice then absolutely everyone knew what each other looked like. Except my big fat "water head" we could have done without that pic!!!

See ya,

Jeffro

PS GREG had you seen that view of your truck coming out of the end of that pit from that angle? It was in the wrong perspective but it was such a good angle I had to use it. You frigg'in flew like not many full sized trucks I've seen. Myron had a good one two!!! I just kinda do a bouncy bounce thing cause I'm not going fast enough to get any distance!

·
Registered
757 Posts
NO!!! I hadnt seen that angle! I had heard that and friend (Kassie from midwest mud coverage) had gotten a killer view but not seen it yet! I think you found it!!! WOW is all i got to say for that! I need to get a still for it and make it my new avatar!!

Sorry on the Richard thing, After you said that I realized it wasnt there in the opener.

Jeff, youve out done yerself!! Its the best video yet!! I would like to send some cash! Not for the dvd.......but for the week worth of work you have done to give us this lil piece of FAME!!! LOL

Everybody looked great!! I just gotta say Derrick, You are one drivin MOTHER FUGGER!!! LOL

_Greg

·
Registered
186 Posts
Wow! Killer job Jeff! You really done a nice job with everything, the stills and the group shot are a great touch. It had to be a lot of work getting the mugshots from facebook pages or where ever and keeping all of it organized.
Very well done!
Tim.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Awesome job Jeff!! Great vid!! Props to Derrick for his turn n burn drivin skills, I say he gets best driver award. As for highlights, everyone had so many good ones I wouldnt be able to choose. Thanks for doing this vid Jeff, I appreeciate it and I know everyone else does to!!

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Thanks everyone I would like to take credit but the truck pretty much drives itself!

Derrick
Derrick, you put out so much chit that... "Let's just say now I know why you have hood headers!!" LOL

That is why you got first billing because your videos are the best. Hands down. Like Myron said you the master of turn and burn!! I know I can't do it.... "I've seen myself try!!" The rest of the videos are in no real order at all how ever they fell in when I copied the mob and pasted but Derrick yours will capture the interest of most people if they like fords, mud racing, trucks or butterflies.

Myron, and Greg you guys had about identical jumps there, kinda the same angle. Tim's is more the Bareback Bucking Bronco ride!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it and I'll get some DVD's made up as soon as I get Richards picture back up on there. NO MAN IS LEFT BEHIND!!

It's 1am and I don't need to be up. Good night!

Jeffro

1 - 20 of 85 Posts