460 Ford Forum banner

21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Jeff, AWESOME video! You have outdone yourself once again!

Congrats to everyone on a great racing season!
ALL you guys have some great looking, hard running, dirt draggin, high flyin trucks!!!!!!

Broncobilly

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yeah, I was a perfect 1-0 this year....lol With 3 boys in college and a 2yo in diapers I didn't get to do as much racing as I would've liked. Will see what next year brings. Billy

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
JEFF! I just had a chance to watch it for he first time......WOOF! Gave me goose bumps all the way through ;). To say that you've out done yourself would be an under statement! Can I have a copy???? Please???
Rob

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Hey Rob good to hear from you!!! Been wondering where you've been. Hope all is going well. Thanks for the compliment. From time to time people entrust me with their passwords or addresses and I never never keep them. Just part of that trust thing. But I do keep phone numbers. So I don't have your address anymore but if you send it to me I'll send you out a DVD monday!!

thanks for watching!!!

Jeffro

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
RICHARD!! ii redid it and got you in the first collage truck picture!!!!
No man left behind!!!

Jeffro

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
yall keep telling him hes the man he'll have to take the next 3 years off for the swelling to go down so his helmet will fit again!

lol just picking with ya jeff! :D

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Just got time to sit down and watch the vid. Awesome job Jeff! Thanks for taking the time to do all this.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
My head is so fat anyway that I don't think it can get any bigger!!!LOL

Hey you guys please send me your address!!

Thanks,

Jeffro

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Sorry I don't have anyone's address!

Hey Rob good to hear from you!!! Been wondering where you've been. Hope all is going well. Thanks for the compliment. From time to time people entrust me with their passwords or addresses and I never never keep them. Just part of that trust thing. But I do keep phone numbers. So I don't have your address anymore but if you send it to me I'll send you out a DVD monday!!

Jeffro

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I went ahead and burnt a copy for everyone in the video, so if you guys will please send me your address when you have time I'll get them mailed out.

Thanks,

Jeffro

21 - 40 of 85 Posts