460 Ford Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Jeffro, sorry I didn't take the time to tell you sooner, but thank you for sending the video! You did an awesome job on it. Right about the time I got it, Carriage RV folded up while they owed me in excess of 20k :mad:, That had me pretty occupied. Last weekend about 15 mud bog friends came over for beers in the barn, I put your video in the tv out there and we watched it a couple dozen times. Everyone was extremely impressed with all the trucks on it and the job you did putting it all together, the chevy guys in the group were wishing they ran like we do and had such a cool website to be a part of!
Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Tim.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
No problem Tim!! Sorry to hear about those guys going belly up on you! Glad you enjoyed the video. Yep we sure got a lot of cool guys with fast truck on here!!!

Merry Christmas to you too!!!!

Jeffro

·
Registered
174 Posts
bad a$$ video.... i dont know what kida racin that is with the 557 bronco with the circle track stuff but that looks like somethin i want to do for sure!!:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went ahead and burnt a copy for everyone in the video, so if you guys will please send me your address when you have time I'll get them mailed out.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts