460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is the HD Link. If you get an advertisement just "x" it out and the video should continue to play! This is the much more clear HD video! Once there you can also hit the lower right button on the black screen and you should get a full screen video. If the video should keep stopping on you you may want to click the blue link at the bottom that is not HD quality but should load faster your your computer doesn't "buffer" when it loads. High Definition Link:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5112916/460ford_com_4x4_trucks_hd/

This is the 3am version!! I have to work on the volume and add 1/2 of a second to the beginning and ending of each clip. This is a rough draft but here it is!!

I'll switch links later today!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sPeNP__XH8

Jeffro

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Critter,
No glasses on this morning and going to bed 3 hours ago knocks about ten cubic inches off of all our trucks!! Much later and we all would be running small blocks!!

It let me fix it so I made the 45o a legit 460,,,, heck tonight I might even stroke it to a 470!!:D

Jeffro

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Looks good jeffro!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
NOW THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!! THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PUT THIS TOGETHER... GREAT JOB! NOW THATS A FORD VIDEO:D

·
Registered
256 Posts
I like it!!! I really like the fact that you could still hear the trucks and there was music in the background while they were running.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes Myron Riding on board with Kasey is pretty Cool! Derrick has some also but for some reason(maybe less HP) Kasey's Seemed to come out a liitle more clear.Thanks

Travis Thanks ! I'm fighting with Youtube mow. It won't let me upload my final copy. It says that NOW songs that already are on youtube and already used in the video posted here are no copywrited and it disabled my sound. So I have changed some stuff and trying tio upload again!

This final one is even a little better on hearing bothe the music and trucks. I take the extra couple hours to level each some manually(my ear) then check the video to make sure you can just hear the trucks over the music. The trick is that all the music has to be the same level and each truck clip which is recored at a different level then has to be brought in just above the sound of the music.

Thanks for noticing!!

Jeffro

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
AWSOME JOB JEFF! Kasey and I both really like the movie! Thanks for putting all that hard work into it for all of us on the site! Get some some rest!:D

Derrick

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad you guys like it! It's not great, only ok.Could only do about 30 seconds a truck to fit everybody on. I'm still fighting with youtube on the final draft. They keep giving me copywrite error messages and won't allow the video to upload but... if you go on their site you can find any one of the songs used by others and they say mine is copy right violated.

So I'm givin up and found another host that is uploading now! I had to change Kasey's song and I bumped up her truck engine volume also so I hope you can her her engine better!

Good luck racing! tomorrow?

See ya,

Jeffro

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Looks good Jeffro!!! Everyone ive shown it too Liked it really Good!!

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Just linked it to my facebook prolly gonna put it in my sigs for all the forums im on...

1 - 20 of 83 Posts