460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
466, D3 revised heads, rpm intake, 750 holley, mid length headers, lunati cam 519/542 lift, 214/224. Not radical, very street friendly. In a 92 notch fox.

330hp 400tq

secondaries only opening 1/3. My diaphragm was bad so we pulled a pod from an older holley with surely the stock spring in it, slapped it on as is.

Will dyno again and fine tune it some more. Ran out of time and needed some holley parts. Not sure how much is left on the table.

·
Premium Member
8,721 Posts
466, D3 revised heads, rpm intake, 750 holley, mid length headers, lunati cam 519/542 lift, 214/224. Not radical, very street friendly. In a 92 notch fox.

330hp 400tq

secondaries only opening 1/3. My diaphragm was bad so we pulled a pod from an older holley with surely the stock spring in it, slapped it on as is.

Will dyno again and fine tune it some more. Ran out of time and needed some holley parts. Not sure how much is left on the table.

Chassis dyno?

S

·
Premium Member
8,721 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,721 Posts
Single roller, dynojet. Probably an inertia, no brake right? But not 100% sure
Dynojet is an inertial dyno. HP numbers are SAE NET not Gross btw.

Your numbers are not that bad given the lack of WOT and the small cam.

S

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did have a lean spike at tip in on the dyno read out. Carb has a 31 squirter and orange cam position 1.

Do i increase the squirter size or change the cam?

·
Registered
14 Posts
What kind of work was done to your heads? gasket match with a little more work on the exhaust side? Or was it much more in depth?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts