460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This engine is from a 1971 Lincoln MKIII. It is a D1VE block bored .030 to 466. It has standard replacement pistons with Moly rings. DOVE-C reconditioned heads make the compression approximately 9.6:1. It has standard induction with a 1 inch carb spacer. Cam is standard with straight up timing gear. Ford electronic distributor provides the spark via 8mm plug wires. I built this engine as a replacement for a 300 six, 3 speed on the column, in my 77 F-100. I had it installed and running but California smog laws have made anything newer than 75 have to be smog legal. Since I can't use it, I want to sell it. It comes with a C-6 automatic, radiator support, radiator, and all the equipment needed to install in a 73-79 Ford truck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The engine had 10, 287 miles on it when I pulled it. I would like to sell the whole installation kit for $2,000 but I might be persuaded to sell just the engine if I got the right offer. It is complete from oil pan to air cleaner, minus alternator and power steering pump. I can send you a couple of pictures if you like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts