460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 71 460 bored 30 over with a brand new never used Performance automatic C4. Transmission is built for 1000hp (SFI Bellhousing included). This motor has everything from 850dp to Billet distibuter, wires, spark plugs still in the motor, new edelbrock water pump, C9ve heads (no port work), New Victor 460 intake, New ford motorsports valvecovers. Internally of the motor is a stock crank, summit stage II alum rods, TRW flattop pistons(roughly 11:5:1 compression) Do not have the cam card but I do know its a Hydraulic Flat Tappet set-up with a 588/590 lift. I bought the motor itself when I first purchased it. The Motor runs perfect with a 4000stall in a 3000lb car. This motor is built correctly and will not be dissapointed. Im selling my project car and this was the drivetrain that was going in it. Im asking $7500 for the set-up or a reasonable offer. If you have any other questions I will try and answer them to the best of my knowledge. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
I have a 71 460 bored 30 over with a brand new never used Performance automatic C4. Transmission is built for 1000hp (SFI Bellhousing included). This motor has everything from 850dp to Billet distibuter, wires, spark plugs still in the motor, new edelbrock water pump, C9ve heads (no port work), New Victor 460 intake, New ford motorsports valvecovers. Internally of the motor is a stock crank, summit stage II alum rods, TRW flattop pistons(roughly 11:5:1 compression) Do not have the cam card but I do know its a Hydraulic Flat Tappet set-up with a 588/590 lift. I bought the motor itself when I first purchased it. The Motor runs perfect with a 4000stall in a 3000lb car. This motor is built correctly and will not be dissapointed. Im selling my project car and this was the drivetrain that was going in it. Im asking $7500 for the set-up or a reasonable offer. If you have any other questions I will try and answer them to the best of my knowledge. Thanks.
Summit stage 11 ALUIM rods ??? got a part number on that one ?

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dont have a part number, but i would be more glad to drop the pan for ya so you could look for yourself

1 - 8 of 8 Posts