460 Ford Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I tried to ask on Summit's website if a certain cam gear was retarded advanced or straight up and it was denied because of language...
Lol. Or miss spelling got to love that. But what I was trying to say is. red neck style. Lol I'm a red neck so saying doesn't offend me.馃槅

Registered
Pull the sparky thingies it will turn over easier.u didnt say if oil pump was hi volume or high pressure atleast I didnt see it if u did...be sure and use zinc additive bout all I can think of...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Pull the sparky thingies it will turn over easier.u didnt say if oil pump was hi volume or high pressure atleast I didnt see it if u did...be sure and use zinc additive bout all I can think of...
I'm pretty sure I said standard pump and I did pull the plugs I just stick them back in before I cover it back up. I put the comp cams additive in it with the Valvoline vr1 engine oil it's ready just got to get a clutch disc and new hoses and pilot bearing then some nice weather then old engine out and 468 goes in granted going to have at least three of my friends to get this project moving dang bbf way more than I can handle by myself putting in a 4x4 truck. Lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Well, we're still waiting to hear..

The rest....

Of....

The....

Story....

Still waiting for payday doing this on a very tight budget but the engine it self is ready to go in the truck just need to get some radiator hoses heater hoses fuel line and coolant spark plugs cap and rotor more engine oil and that's about it only problem is money plus the truck is my daily driver so need a good weekend and a couple friends to help me with getting the old one out and new one in.

Registered
1990 Ford Mustang LX 351M powered!! Project Cherry Bomb!!
I know how that is!!! I just tore down my engine and am doing all the cleanup by myself, so I unnerstand!!!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts