460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
472ci, D1VE block, TRW forged pistons, exhaust ported DOVE-A heads, ARP studs, guide plates, Comp Dbl springs, 10degree locks/retainers, chromoly pushrods, Lunati Voodoo cam(New) .564in/.584ex lift, dbl roller timing set, Harland sharp roller rockers, ARP head and main studs, ARP rod and intake bolts, Weiand Stealth intake, Aluminum Weiand waterpump, Holley 850, Ford Racing tall aluminum valve covers, Mcleod mini starter, C6 w/3000 convertor, 2" D&D slip-fit headers with 3.5" collectors, 3.5" Dynomax bullet mufflers, rubber engine mounts, pan, driveshaft. Everything needed for to put in a Fox body. Looking to get $2800 or reasonable offer for everything listed, not looking to split up right now. I would also consider a strong small block/5 speed combo as partial trade.
315-708-5849

·
Registered
32 Posts
interested in trading just the engine for a 1976 ford f-150 with a 390,4x4 florida truck,no second gear in tranny(c-6) but in fair shape and the engine runs strong.
jim

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not looking to sell the kit until the engine sells that way if it doesn't go I can put it into another car. When I do sell the kit it would have to be complete, I don't want to get stuck with any left over parts.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Mileage on drivetrain? How was it used? Compression? Price for engine/transmission alone? I have no interest in the headers or other fox body swap parts. Keep the oil pan even, but I think my truck could use this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts