460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have decided not to install this in my Mach 1 since I have a numbers matching car. I have a .060 short block assembled with speed pro hyper pistons. Eagle rods and a stock turned crank. I have about $1800 in just machine work and hard parts. The block is a D1VE vatted, magnafluxed, align honed, and was decked .030. The entire rotating element was balanced. It comes with the timing cover a mild performance style balancer and a SFI flexplate. The cam is an Isky flat tappett with about .590 lift and 300 duration. It is currently is installed with a double roller timing chain. If anyone is interested at $900 let me know. I also have a new set of Forged .060 dished pistons and a new Eagle stock stroke crank available. The motor is in Fort Worth TX. I am willing to ship.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Compression ratio with 95cc heads yield about 9.7-1. 88cc heads yield about 10.25-1. 74cc heads 11.67-1 . I can also supply a milder cam if desired.

·
Registered
586 Posts
How many miles are on it? Do you have any idea on shipping to south dakota? 57701

If you have ran it, tell me about its charicteristics. My top end would be a set of D3VE heads with springs to handle your cam and a wiand 2x4 tunnel ram with 2 750 eddelbrocks on top.

·
Registered
4 Posts

im in texas just north of denton . was about to have a 460 rebuilt this sounds cheaper in the long run though and probably more bang for the buck . let me know if u still have it .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts