·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my little 472. parts include
D1VE block
stock crank
Eagle SIR's bushed and floated for .990 pins
ROSS forged pistons, domed with valve reliefs for Blue Thunder "B" heads. Lowered ring lands, good for nitrous. JE nitrous wrist pins
Speed Pro "hellfire" rings
Canton main support and windage tray
Clevite "P" main and rod bearings
durabond cam bearings
used set of cometic 4.670" head gaskets (still good)

Block has been zero decked. bored and honed with deck plates for .006" cylinder wall clearance. entire assembly is internally balanced.

This engine made 6 passes down the dragstrip, with 300hp of nitrous to 9.20's at 149 in my 3500lb torino. I took it out and made 12 N/A pulls on an engine dyno to test my vacuum pump. It made 675hp N/A shutting off at 7000 rpms. This engine blows no oil and runs excellent. it's just not sufficient for what I'm doing. I would rather see someone who can use it get this short block than have me wreck these good parts

If you want any more info contact me via email or here. I don't post here much , if you would like a reference ask charlie evans about me.

Asking $2000. I will supply any gaskets you need for cost.
shipping/delivery can be discussed

thank you
Dave Meister

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
Dave's a good guy and the parts are exactly what he said they were, and the amount of run time is as he said also. This was his spare/back-up motor when his alum. block engine had a problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts