460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Speed Pro, forged, 23cc dished pistons, L2404F .060 4.420 bore with 5/64, 5/64, 3/16

Brand new Ford 6.605, F9TE-BA rods,

Ford 2Y ABC Crankshaft internally balanced

Cleveite 77 bearings

Total seal rings

The kit has been internally balanced, and all pistons and rods weight matched.

I broke one ring during assembly but I have another ring ready to replace the broken ring. It only needs to be check for ring end gap.

The crankshaft had a couple of nicks on one journal but we decide to just polish the journals instead of doing a re-grind. Due to the lack of bearing selection if you were to grind the crankshaft. Every engine builder I have shown the journal too said that they wouldn't be scared of that since it has been polished.

Located in Philadelphia, MS. 39350

$650.00 and will split shipping cost in the 48 states.

PM, email or leave message here and contact for phone number.

Thank you

Josh Jones

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got everything packeage and ready to be shipped out Monday. I built a crate for the crankshaft. Hopefully UPS won't have any problems with it.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I got everything packeage and ready to be shipped out Monday. I built a crate for the crankshaft. Hopefully UPS won't have any problems with it.

Jones,
As long as it meets UPS's weights and dimensions guidelines, you should be fine. Looks like it should do a good job of protecting the crank.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's 9-3/8" x 9-3/8" x 32-1/4" I just didn't know if they have a weight limit. I wouldn't expect it to way more than 80lbs

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
It's 9-3/8" x 9-3/8" x 32-1/4" I just didn't know if they have a weight limit. I wouldn't expect it to way more than 80lbs
Jones,
You should be fine, dimensionally you're way under the limit, and as I recall, you can go to 150 pounds on weight. Should be good to go.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It should be able to take a drop off a roof. I built the frame then covered it with plywood. Using 1" staples and screws for the top so he will have a chance to get into the box! Then stuffed with old news papers. The duct tape is just to cover up the edges.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts