460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: That's a nice trailer...

Doug... 8)

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
And a real good buy. What did he yank that big ole dude with? I've got trailers for my semi that aren't that long. LOL

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He pulled it with an F350 diesel. It will haul 2 dragsters, golf cart and plenty of other stuff. It would also hold 2 door cars, door car and dragster, etc.

He had a partner in the racing operation. The partner has quit racing and sold his car. My buddy didn't need a trailer this big any longer, so he bought a nice used 32' bumper pull.

·
Banned
4,325 Posts
Dang Dave I would love to have it but I don't think my 2003 F250 PSD would handle that long a trailer...if it would I wouldn't mind it build a LQ in the front and go.

Nice trailer though :wink:

Randy

·
Premium Member
3,225 Posts
HERSCHINATOR said:
TO BAD IT DON'T HAVE A TITLE :cry: :x :evil:
You can get one from your courthouse with a proper bill of sale and an inspection by the Lawdog.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I have a 44 ft that looks about like that and I pull it with my stock 99 F-350 and have never had any problem and I average about 10,000 miles a year towing so that shouldnt be a problem for most of you. I have a shower, water tank, microwave and cabinets set up in mine and stay in it all the time when at the track. You can either build a wall and make a dedicated living quarters or leave it open like I did. I made my main cabinet removeable and we can still get my 69 and my brothers 66 in the trailer at the same time on the long trips. Beats the hell out of paying for hotel rooms to sleep for a couple hours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts