Custom Ford 460 balanced rotating assembly, 499.497 cubic inches, 100% American made, prepared as follows (retail pricing in parentheses):
- OEM 2Y Series 460 crankshaft, evaluated, prepared, indexed, and offset stroked to 4.125" (~$350)
- Crower billet I-beam 6.800" Ford configuration rods with 2.200"/0.990" ends (~$1600+)
- Wiseco pistons for A460 heads with very small [0.050"] dome (~$800)
The pictures show the parts as bagged and wrapped up. The engine they were in was only fired up on occassion and this kit is essentially as sound as when it was first created. While few people would go through the trouble and expense, it would cost about $2750 to prepare all these parts for such a custom kit today and I am offering it all for just $1100. This rotating assembly is both stronger and superior to the typical offshore stroker kits on the market today, and is being offered at a better price.
With the cylinder heads noted below, the compression ratios would be approximately as follows (the calculations include a standard Felpro 1018 gasket and with the pistons 0.005" in the hole):
- With 10-bolt TFS A460 heads: 11.1:1
- With 18-bolt TFS A460 heads: 11.8:1
- With 10-bolt TFS B460 heads: 11.1:1
- With D3VE heads/piston dome milled flat: 10.2:1
Please call or PM if interested.
46 KB Views: 633
51.8 KB Views: 655