460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a cola bbf 5 inch crank that is standard/standard. this crank was just checked by a local machine shop and is straight. anyone who wants a BIG motor (673") this is your chance. selling for $1000.00 . also available are at least 6 good 7.500" carillo rods and 6 or 7 wiseco 4.630 pistons, very reasonable to the person who buys the crank. please call pat at 561-644-4921. thanks.

·
Registered
902 Posts
5 inch

Could you elaborate alittle more on specs of the crank ie: flywheel flange bolt pattern ford or chev, crank snout shortened, any damage to crank that will need repair?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry guys I was sick for a few days. The fly wheel flange is standard big block ford. As far as the snout it is 1 3/8 diameter, 2 7/8 long with a 3/16 key way. the crank was just checked, it needs nothing and is in perfect condition.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I believe a 4.75 stroke is the maximum in the A460 block. That is unless you want to fabricate deck spacers. I know some of the pullers have done that. Otherwise you would need to go with an 11.3 deck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the crank was in an a460 block with 1 inch deck spacers. it was bought that way so i'm not really sure how they work as far as sealing but there was never any problems. the spacers and the whole block are available if someone is interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts