460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete engine. Offset ground Lincoln 2y crank with eagle H beam 440 rods and 4.47 bore. Victor 4500 intake with 4150 adapter. Original 4 bolt cobra jet block with braced high volume oil pump. Stef's aluminum oil pan with temp bung as well as fittings to run an oil cooler. Cobra Jet alum heads port matched to intake with comp cams stainless rockers, jomar stud girdle, comp cams titanium retainers, 1.625 springs. Comp cam .726 intake and .692 exhaust (if memory is good) I can get you the exact grind number on request. Engine is ready to run. It ran 8.60's in my altered. I will have to email pictures as they are to big for the site. $4500 Contact me at 530-519-6613. Or [email protected] Again I will need to email the pictures.

I may be willing to split the engine up , The heads complete with matched intake, rockers, stud girdle , push rods and head studs and Valve covers.

The short block with roller cam and lifters , Danny bee belt drive , oil pan, oil pump and a fluid dampner.

$2250 for heads and related parts and $2350 for the short block. The added cost is for the labor ect.

Putting a C headed 632 engine together. I need rockers and other assorted parts. Dang guy's , that's a lot of stuff for the price.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
500BBF

Ok Sorry, I resent the pictures. I tried last night but my service was messing up. Let me know if you received them. If you have any questions you can call or email me. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Jim Spernak built, 14.1 and we ran 110. Ran it in sg and sc. I won west coast super comp with it in 2008. Ran 8.60's the few times I ran it all out. You have been a busy guy Cliff. Have you sold the maverick and mustang yet?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Haha, no. I will need to sell one of them though, way too many cars here. The Mustang is a good looking car but needs lots of work to be legal and even more to be competitive. The Maverick is ugly but is much closer to being a winner. I will let whichever one sells first decide for me I guess. The Falcon is a really good car now, just needs a driver to win...lol.

·
Registered
328 Posts
We have four entries in the March Meet this year, I'll be running D/Gas for the first time. No plans to run Pro Gas as I'm usually crewing for my brother at Sacramento and Sonoma is too quick of a turn around in the later rounds to run that and Pro.

If I was smart I should sell the Mav and Mustang both, then just pick up this engine as a backup and call it good. Do you have a converter that was matched to this engine as well?

·
Premium Member
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I did have an 8 inch but I let a buddy trade me out of it. He needed it, his car picked up 5 tenths.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts