460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
500ci boss, motorsports alum, block ,a441 heads, sheet metal int, 2, 1150 dominators fresh built by gary Williams, moroso 4 stage dry sump, with tank, msd crank trigger, meziere water pump, 30 1/8th passes since fresh, this engine is 100%
engine $15,000 engine and 90 mustang $25,000 thanks George.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
boss

hey guys, yes he did get a good deal, that engine was no joke, it had 30 1/8th passes since I freshened it, I put new everything in it then, I remember when I took that engine apart it was like jewelry, from the Bryant crank to the port job on the heads, I was amazed, I figure that engine mad 1300-1350 hp, I still have the roller that engine was in, if you guys know anyone that is looking for a beautiful car and built buy skinny kid this is it, all they need is a engine and headers im leaving everything in it pro jw glide 9" 5800 stall convertor, fire system , when I bought the car I put everything new in the car from rod ends to electrical.
that will make someone a real fun car, it weighs 2350# with the bbf , I remember when I was young I would have killed for a car like that,, throw a 460 in it and have a ball.
but im still with you guys I still have the 69 mustang with a full chassis 572" 600 shot fogger to play with. ps the car is listed on another drag racing site if anyone wants to look it up I listed everything on it, thanks guys George. pss if any one want to look up my 69, ytube pinks all out gainsville 69 mustang vs 66 chevelle , that was engine alone no juice, that car was a dog with out the juice. have a good day George.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Not me. If I had known sooner, I would be home by now with it. Great deal. Those don't come along very often. Oh well, I'll have to buy that super bad 14-71 I was looking at for the small block now. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts