460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
.030 dive block less then 1000 miles, Nice SRP flattop pistons with h-beams but two need resized. Have absolete no signs of heat on big end. Shop said crank should clean up at .020. Rotating kit is balanced and has a cast Eagle crank. will throw in a ford swap pan with pickup tube. Dont have he cash to have work done to make selling easier so im giving someone a good deal. $650 even throw in a good Ford Motorsport timing chain. Prefer local pickup , even meet someone half way for gas extra 6183834738...,ED

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
what happen? spin bearings

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes on one journal and hurt the bearing next to it.

Buddy has no clue what happened , it didnt have a windage tray didnt help. I dont like the milldon pickup since i read so many people having trouble while back using it ?? He went with a bigger bore 68 block with a 4.30 crank. I guess something could of got in there.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
6.7 chevy rod, not sure if i will ship.

Ive never shipped a engine before and not sure if i want to, Im pobably goin in soon for my Third neck Fusion SOON. I cant do much. Can get help probably if i decide to put on pallet and ship. But Ill need a rachet strap or something to tie it to pallet good. Chains help but hard to secure for a first Timer lol.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
you can just take it to a fedx, have them put it on a pallet, the buyer pays for this. all you have to do is take it there.

or yellow freight will do this also

the buyer calls them before you drop it off to set this up,he is then charged for shipping,and strapping it down after you drop it off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts