460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Putting this motor back up for sale. It runs 6.40s in 1/8 and 10.16-10.25 in 1/4 depending on weather with a 3200 stall. With the correct motor stall this motor will run 9.80s in a 3200lb car. Motor makes around 625-650hp at 5600rpms. Motor will last along time. Has 50 runs on it and was built last winter by Magnum Machine Shop out of Chesapeake VA. 900cfm Demon Carb. Has 69 cast iron heads on it with alot of work done to them. Steen racing did the head work to them. Cut for larger valves and cut for larger springs. 2.25/1.75 SS valves they have been ported to match Victor 460 intake. They flow 345cfm at .800 lift. I have all the information on the heads. Motor has a comp cams solid roller with 650 lift cam in it along with comp cam .700 springs. Has the solid roller lifter as well by Comp cams. Very streetable motor with 9:8:1 compression. Jomar stud girdle with Crower SS 1.73 rockers. BME aluminum 6.8 rods with Diamond racing dished pistons. Stock crank with off-set grinding done with 4.14 stroke. Moroso Foxbody pan. This motor is complete and ready to install. Comes with CSR water pump, Billet distributor, Taylor 409 wires, Front motor plate. Ford 460 ALuminum valve covers. Plugs and oil still in the motor. Going back to SBF and trying to save on weight. FIRST $5000 TAKES THE MOTOR. I can ship this motor as well. I can send pictures to emails if you would like some photos or I can send them through phone text as well. There is nothing wrong with this motor whatsoever. Oil is clean and never seen metal EVER on the magnet. No shocks when you get this motor to your door step. Runs best at 36 degrees of timing and I run 93 octane in it. Thanks for looking.

Shawn
Call or text and no calls after 10pm
757-630-3408

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, Starting to part out now. This is a damn good motor for what $$$ I'm asking guys. TTT

1 - 7 of 7 Posts