460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1970 DOVE BLOCK, SCAT CRANK, EAGLE H BEAM RODS, FLAT TOP SRP PISTONS, SHORT BLOCK TOGETHER,MATCHING SFI FLYWHEEL AND BALANCER, BOUGHT A BALANCED KIT, WHEN SHOP BUILT ENG. THEY CHECK BAL, VERY SMOOTHE JOB ON IT, NEVER NOS ON IT, FOX BODY TYPE PAN STOCK STYLE FORD MOTORSPORT, CRAN HYD. FLAT TAPPET CAM 583/588 LIFT, DOVE C HEADS, BEEN PORTED WITH 2.25 INTAKE VALVES,10 DEGREE LOGS AND GOOD KEEPERS, ALL REALLY GOOD PARTS, ENG. NEVER RACED IT WAS IN A F100 PICK UP, NEEDS TO BE FRESHEND DUE TO BEING APART, WOULD NEED RINGS AND BEARINGS AND GASKET SET, I HAVE A NEW MELLING OIL PUMP IN BOX AND NEW CRANE ANTI PUMP UP LIFTERS NEW IN SEALED BOX,NEW MSD ELECTRONIC DIST. MOTORSPORT VALVE COVERS, WATER PUMP, REALLY TORQUE ENGINE, ALOT MORE THAN LISTED THAT COMES WITH IT,JUST LIFE IS HEADED IN DIFFERANT DIRECTION AS OF NOW, $ 1600.00 CALL 864-426-6914 ANYTIME THANKS...

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
DID YOU EVER SEND RODS,OR MONEY BACK TO JEFF? From when he bought this from you.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
UNION,S.C., ENGINE IS AS STATED, MAYBE JEFF NEEDS TO CLEAR IT UP, JEFF WAS PAID FOR HIS RODS, AND I DID EVERYTHING I SAID I WOULD, SO YOU GUYS RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ON HERE, THAT HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH ME ANY WAYS, YOU GOT ONE SIDE OF THE STORY, JEFF IS CLEARED UP, AND FURTHER MORE IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME, 864-426-6914 CALL ME AND MAN UP, OR 2330 BUFFALO WEST SPRINGS HWY, BUFFALO,S.C. 29321 WHICH IS IN UNION COUNY SC, SPEAK UP IN PERSON OR SHOW UP DONT HIDE ON HERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH BEHIND A KEY BOARD !!!!!!!!! NOT SAME ENGINE ANYWAYS..........I STAND BEHIND WHAT I SELL, AND THANKS LEEP 864 JAMES.........

·
Registered
232 Posts
fatboy521 good seller

I purchased the K-member he had for sale a short while ago..Yes I will admit I was a little worried about his pay method (WallMart moneyorder) but everything worked out for the best. K-member was in perfect condition when it arrive.... Good Seller and answered every time I called and will buy from fatboy521 again.
Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
UNION,S.C., ENGINE IS AS STATED, MAYBE JEFF NEEDS TO CLEAR IT UP, JEFF WAS PAID FOR HIS RODS, AND I DID EVERYTHING I SAID I WOULD, SO YOU GUYS RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ON HERE, THAT HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH ME ANY WAYS, YOU GOT ONE SIDE OF THE STORY, JEFF IS CLEARED UP, AND FURTHER MORE IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME, 864-426-6914 CALL ME AND MAN UP, OR 2330 BUFFALO WEST SPRINGS HWY, BUFFALO,S.C. 29321 WHICH IS IN UNION COUNY SC, SPEAK UP IN PERSON OR SHOW UP DONT HIDE ON HERE AND RUN YOUR MOUTH BEHIND A KEY BOARD !!!!!!!!! NOT SAME ENGINE ANYWAYS..........I STAND BEHIND WHAT I SELL, AND THANKS LEEP 864 JAMES.........
--------------------
james

FIRST, I DONT RUN MY MOUTH

2ND, YOU NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS, In fact today when you called because of my question I posted is the first time we have ever talked.

heres another question... Who said it was the same engine?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YOU HAVE IN YOUR POST, HE HAS THAT ENGINE FOR SALE, EITHER WAY IT DOESNT MATTER ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY, I KNOW WHAT IT IS AND WHAT HAPPEN, SO HERE AGAIN YOUR ON HERE TYPING, MY # IS POSTED AND YOU HAVE IT IN YOUR PHONE, SO CALL OR GET OFF HERE ASKING QUESTIONS, I AM NOT A KID AND NEITHER OR YOU SO, HANDLE IT LIKE A MAN CALL COME SEE ME WHAT EVER YOU WANT, BUT I DONT HAVE TIME OR DO I WANNA SIT AND WAIT ON SOME REPLY FROM YOU OR ANYONE ELSE,

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Busted

You claim this is not the same engine. This is the ad from the shortblock that Jeff bought from you.

http://www.460ford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=161255&highlight=Fatboy521

510 BBF COMPLETE SET UP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DOVE1 BLOCK, H BEAM RODS, SCAT STEEL CRANK, SRP FORGED PISTONS,10.5 COMPRESSION,HELL FIRE RINGS, CRANE ROLLER ROCKERS,NEW COBRA JET VALVES,COMP,80 OVER PUSH RODS,NEW SPRINGS, KEEPERS, RETAINERS, DOVE C HEADS PORTED AND WORKED COMPLETE, 583/585 HYD.CAM, DOUBLE TIMING CHAIN, MSD DIST,PORT A SONIC, FOX BODY OIL PAN, C6 TRANS, PERFORMANCE FRESH.BUILT BY COOKS TRANS. 10 INCH, 3000 STALL TCI, COMPLETE AND READY TO GO. $ 2800.00 CALL, 864-426-6914 JIMMY, ,,,,,,,

You also claim that he has that shortblock for sale in a previous post but he sent it back to you postage due
.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE IN YOUR POST, HE HAS THAT ENGINE FOR SALE, EITHER WAY IT DOESNT MATTER ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OR SAY

Jeff did not receive payment for the connecting rods you got from him in the deal.

I personally seen the damage to the crank in the shortblock and you are not being forthcoming.

If you have replaced the crank why not just state that?

You claim that you are being honest. Post pics of the two "different" 510ci shortblocks! Pull the rear main caps and post timestamped pics.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts