460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
514 BBF Iron Cobra Jet Head and 1050 Dominator Assembly

Everything sold but short block!! Make me an offer

Forum member had contacted me about Iron Cobra Jet Heads, dug out the crate over the holidays and decided to list for sale. I bought this assembly from a south Mississippi drag racer about 18 months ago. Supposedly the previous owner was going mid nines in Fox body Mustang with this top end.

Iron Cobra Jet DOOE-R heads fully assembled with solid roller valve springs. Have matching Bullet Cam with duration of 313/324, 274/[email protected] and .737" lift. One chamber has damage marks from dropped valve; see pictures below. New valve job and some valves replaced. Will include solid roller cam, Comp Cams double roller timing set, and Felpro head/intake gaskets for $1100 shipped.

Victor 460 intake with 1050 Pro-Systems Dominator Carb and Barry Grant 280 electric fuel pump. Will sell all for $800 shipped. Packaged with heads and cam assembly above for $1900 shipped.

514 BBF short block with Coast forged dished pistons (.080" over), Scat connecting rods and cast crank. Rotating assembly put in new block with one new piston. Pick up in middle Tennessee for $1100.

Will sell all listed above for $2800 if you pick it up; thanks for looking.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157628130558037/

·
Registered
3 Posts
heads

just mike talked on sunday give me a call if you got chance to measure valve springs on chamber that had damage thanks 6142085700

1 - 6 of 6 Posts