460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a 4-bolt main scj engine block with p/i heads it is complete and never started he dont remember the cam size but it is in the 650 lift range thanks my email is [email protected] i can send pics just send me your email my phone# is 423-536-8948 was told today that this may not be a 514 my buddy bought this around 3-4 years ago and never used it he was told it was a 514 but he is not sure it does have marine rods he said and he pulled the heads and it is trw 12.5:1 dome pistons the person he bought the engine from built it for a pull truck if someone is interested we will pull the cam,crank and rods get the specs my email is [email protected] phone is 423-536-8948

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if intrested send me your email and i will send pics and get all info for you my buddy owns engine it is in his garage and i will get all the info on it i do know it is a fresh engine and never been started he bought it for a spare when he ran a 514 but he has went to a 598 and no longer needs it this is not junk and worth more thean what he is asking my number is 423-536-8948

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol me and one of my buddys are selling some stuff we nolonger need he has already went to a 598ci and i am going to a 598 so all this stuff just needs to go the 557 is a real buy he said if someone wanted to spend 20,000 he would pull the 598 c-head out and put the 557 back and bracket race it as for the other stuff it is a collection that is just in the way and is priced to sell you cant find parts like this everyday thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts