460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 514 crate engine for sale - never fired:

This is not a FMS crate engine. This is my own unique design that is built with 100% American made parts. Unlike other stroker engines that use offset ground cranks, this engine is a true 514, not a 501. More stroke and less overbore than is tyically seen for greater longevity and to leave room for future rebuilds. Other than a distributor and carb, this engine is complete and ready to run.

The engine is designed to make maximum low end torque on 85/87 gas with a high degree of durability. This engine would be ideal in a towing, 4x4, or street rod application.

Intake: Edelbrock Performer
Heads: Remanufactured D3VE, fully ported on the exhaust side
Pistons: KB Hyper
Rods: Forged 4340 I-beams
Crank: Offset ground factory
Cam: Hydualic flat tappet
Rockers: Full roller
Oil pump: High Volume
Balance: Internal
Misc: Spark plugs, water pump, oil pan, oil filter, and stainless exterior bolts included.

I am offering this engine here for a short time. If it doesn't sell, it'll go straight to ebay. Please feel free to email with any questions, or post questions here for everyone to see.

Price $4000.00
Shipping: Approx $500.00 depending on location. Pickup welcome.
Delivery: Free within a 100 mile radius of Colorado Springs, CO.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Contact info?

[email protected]

CarsByCarl said:
New 514 crate engine for sale - never fired:

This is not a FMS crate engine. This is my own unique design that is built with 100% American made parts. Unlike other stroker engines that use offset ground cranks, this engine is a true 514, not a 501. More stroke and less overbore than is tyically seen for greater longevity and to leave room for future rebuilds. Other than a distributor and carb, this engine is complete and ready to run.

The engine is designed to make maximum low end torque on 85/87 gas with a high degree of durability. This engine would be ideal in a towing, 4x4, or street rod application.

Intake: Edelbrock Performer
Heads: Remanufactured D3VE, fully ported on the exhaust side
Pistons: KB Hyper
Rods: Forged 4340 I-beams
Crank: Offset ground factory
Cam: Hydualic flat tappet
Rockers: Full roller
Oil pump: High Volume
Balance: Internal
Misc: Spark plugs, water pump, oil pan, oil filter, and stainless exterior bolts included.

I am offering this engine here for a short time. If it doesn't sell, it'll go straight to ebay. Please feel free to email with any questions, or post questions here for everyone to see.

Price $4000.00
Shipping: Approx $500.00 depending on location. Pickup welcome.
Delivery: Free within a 100 mile radius of Colorado Springs, CO.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DavidinDurango said:
Ooops, sorry about that. I corrected my ID, so the email should be there now. I'll also send you an email this evening with my phone number. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts