460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scat cast 9000 crank
Manley h-beam rods
Probe forged flat top pistons (valve reliefs cut for use with SCJ or p51 heads if desired)
.990 floating wrist pins included.
Crank is internally balanced from SCAT.
Comes with all Clevite bearings and Total Seal rings.
Have the engine balance sheet also..pic included.

EVERYTHING is still in box in plastic as it came when I got it a month ago. Paid $1960, looking to get $1900 O.B.O shipped. Thanks

Bought with the intention of building my own shortblock..even have the block. But now I'd like to just purchase a
pre -assembled shortblock that I have my eye on.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
trades?

I'm assuming you have everything you need for top end of engine when you get your short block. But depending on what you have or need for carburation I have everything from 2x750 doms to 2x850/4150 series manifold referenced carbs for blower application to one more 1250 Holley Pro System Dom left.

If you need a carb or carbs and want to work a trade send me a PM.

Thanks, Auggie

·
Registered
569 Posts
carb

hey Beatdown..... I never checked back on here because of what you told me so I never saw him ask about the carb. My apologies..... I wasn't trying to use your post to sell. It was an offer to you.

I sent him a PM when I saw it just now. Just wanted you to know that it was not my intention to try and sell on your post.... again, the question was to you and I never looked back after your answer...

Hope you find a buyer. If I didn't just drop 20K in last 2 months and going to look at a truck for 30K today I would probably grab it :) I'm just OVER tapped out!!!!

Good luck and have a good Thanksgiving!!!!

Auggie

1 - 20 of 49 Posts