460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have had these New Probe Stroker Pistons for 460 to build either a 521 / 545 or 532 / 557 for a while but never used them. I build Street Strip Engines and Drag Engines and bought these when I had a few Dollars to invest in Inventory. I have several 460 Blocks and a couple Cobra Jet 4 bolt main blocks to build but usually wait till I have a buyer first. Now that I am a Warehouse Dealer for Diamond Pistons I usually use those on New Engines I build. I am trying to build myself a Drag Car from a 1971 Fastback Mustang I purchased a couple of years ago and am selling off some of the inventory I have. I have a 523 short block already built so I have no need for these pistons right now. I Have two sets new in the box. One set is .030 over Flat Top the other set is .080 over Dish Top. You can use either set with either a 4.300 stroke crank with 6.800 Rods or use a 4.5 stroke crank with 6.700 Rods. I paid about $785 a set but didn't use. Selling for $695 a set free shipping in the reg 50 states. Call with questions or concerns. Might consider trades of some sort. I am in need of a 9 inch 35 spline Spool and Case plus would like to find a set of Good Alum Heads that will work with Standard Valve Layout Pistons. I also need an Intake, looking at the Trick Flo Intake for a 4150 or Dominator. Thanks, Mike. 704-516-8033

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts