460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a LONG time since I've been on here! But I am looking for some parts or an engine. I want to build another 521. I want to do this as a sleeper to put in my 63 Fairlane. I built one years ago just from parts I bought from members here and other sites. It was a good runner but I sold it to some mud guys in Alberta. I would be interested in a short block if one is available? Or a long block?
Will need to be a pump gas setup. Also looking for a turbo 400 for a BBF, even if it needs to be gone through. I have a bunch of 4.6 mod stuff for sale to, a brand new Sullivan carbed intake, alternator relocation bracket for superduty alternator ,fitech fuel system, 2000 model 4v cobra heads extra set of cams, good short block, electronics for carbed 4.6. Plus 2 aluminum blocks, 3 iron blocks, set of JE pistons used new rings and clips,brand new set of headers for the 4v heads coil on plug wiring. Plus a bunch more.... 2000 for everything

Thanks Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
Would you consider selling any of the 4.6 mod engine parts separately? Looking for a Sullivan intake and possibly the electronics and efi system.

Thanks.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM's replied to.

Thanks Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts