460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
have set of used Diamond custom cut flat top pistons .040 over (cut for 800 lift) with Eagle 6.800 H beam rods, all in great shape. Also have brand new set of Diamond piston rings to go with rotating assy. I was originally going to freshen up the 523 but went to a 557 A-head. pistons were used with TFS street heads. Pistons new cost me $960 and the rods cost me another $450 and the new ring package cost another $150. will take $650 for all! these pistons will work with a 4.3 and a 4.5 crank w/ a 6.7 rod
Buyer pays shipping
PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
parts

in your thread you say roatating assy but you don't mention the crank? I'm interested in the pistons and rods, is there a crank?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NO CRANK, they were hooked to a 4.300, 4340 unit but it is not for sale. just what you see in the pics and the description. I have several people interested so first come first serve.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm tired of answering stupid questions, in addition several posters saying, i'll buy them, get me a shipping quote then coming up with an excuse not to buy, so i'll just say this, these pistons and rods are no longer for sale on this forum, I will put them on Ebay, so if you want them you will now have to bid on them. I tried to give someone a great deal but just tired of the crap. one guy said if they came with a crank I would buy them, come on man $650 for a nice set of Diamond stroker pistons which I had to pay Extra to have them cut for 800 lift roller cam plus a set of Eagle ESP rods w/ 2000 bolts plus a brand new still sealed in the box file fit Diamond moly ring set............and he wants a $700 4.3 4340 crank thrown in too.........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not going to start naming names but it sounds like some people been gett'en free food stamps, rent paid and welfare for too long and have taken ENTITLEMENT to a new level.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i'm tired of answering stupid questions, in addition several posters saying, i'll buy them, get me a shipping quote then coming up with an excuse not to buy, so i'll just say this, these pistons and rods are no longer for sale on this forum, I will put them on Ebay, so if you want them you will now have to bid on them. I tried to give someone a great deal but just tired of the crap. one guy said if they came with a crank I would buy them, come on man $650 for a nice set of Diamond stroker pistons which I had to pay Extra to have them cut for 800 lift roller cam plus a set of Eagle ESP rods w/ 2000 bolts plus a brand new still sealed in the box file fit Diamond moly ring set............and he wants a $700 4.3 4340 crank thrown in too.........PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm not going to start naming names but it sounds like some people been gett'en free food stamps, rent paid and welfare for too long and have taken ENTITLEMENT to a new level.
You, sir, are my hero.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i second this!! i just bought rods and pistons few weeks ago or i would be on this...smokin deal for someone with real money

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
still for sale thru sunday, if not sold i'll keep them for another motor 557 i'm building

·
Registered
121 Posts
I see you used a 4.3 crank to make the 523 but could a 4.5 crank also be used to make a 547 ci with the same piston and rod set-up? Thx.

Griff

·
Registered
40 Posts
I see you used a 4.3 crank to make the 523 but could a 4.5 crank also be used to make a 547 ci with the same piston and rod set-up? Thx.

Griff
No, you would have to run shorter rod or change comp height on piston or both since the .100 extra length at TDC would pop the piston up out of the block

1 - 20 of 29 Posts