460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Engine parts will be sold as a package: New Kaase/SCJ aluminum heads complete with CNC porting by MPG, new Harland Sharp roller rockers, new 4.440 bore dished BRC pistons, new 6.800 Eagle rods, new 4.300 stroke Scat cast steel crank, new a/t flywheel, rotating assembly has been balanced, new Total Seal file fit rings, new Clevite rod and main bearings, new rocker studs, new guide plates, new push rods, new Cam Research 588/614 hyd. camshaft and lifters. prepped DOVE-A wide web two bolt main 70 CJ block, new main stud girdle. I'm listening to offers right now. If you are interested let me know. I can be contacted directly at-> [email protected] Thanks Jim

·
Premium Member
5,565 Posts
ford632 said:
new 4.440 bore dished BRC pistons, new 6.800 Eagle rods, new 4.300 stroke Scat cast steel crank, new a/t flywheel, rotating assembly has been balanced, new Total Seal file fit rings, new Clevite rod and main bearings. Thanks Jim
Jim, I understand that you don't wish to break up the motor. If you should later decide to do so, then I might be very interested in the 533 rotating assembly complete. PM me if you decide to do so.

Thanks,

Paul

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Out Of Town

Sorry I haven't been able to answer replies about the 532 package that I posted. I am presently in Colorado and have limited interenet access to check messages on a regular basis. I will be back March 16th, if you are still interested please contact me then. Thanks Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts