460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4.44 flat top forged pistons ( .080 over ) for std. valve location heads ( CJ, DOVE, Edelbrock etc. ) fresh coated skirts by HM Elliot and Eagle H-beam rods 6.605 for 4.300 stroker crank. I bought this as a used rotating assembly and the crank turned out cracked. Scat has these cranks on the shelf for $431 plus shipping. I'll throw in a set of coated rod and main bearings ( std. ) $900 plus shipping from Houston, Texas Tony 713-301-4533

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
4.44 flat top forged pistons ( .080 over ) for std. valve location heads...and Eagle H-beam rods 6.605 for 4.300 stroker crank. Scat has these cranks on the shelf for $431 plus shipping.
According to Tom Lieb (owner of Scat), the 4.300/2.500" rod journal Ford Racing 521 crate engine crankshafts have been unavailable from them for years.

Paul

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
532 pistons and rods

Interesting Paul, I spoke with jonathan there at scat and he told me they had a few on the shelf A514 cranks. He even gave me this price and a shipping quote . I'll call again and double check to be sure.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paul, Spoke with Jonathan again today at Scat about these cranks and he indeed has 4 of these A514 cranks in stock and ready to ship. Perhaps what Tom said was they hadn't made them for a while, buy they are available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts