460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only thing I havent sold. D1 block, 80 over, scat cast crank, h-beam rods with probe flats tops, internally balanced, lifters bushed, canton main girdle and oil pan, comp solid flat tappet cam, water pump included. As stated it is a 532 that made 650 ish with doves and 670 ish with cjs. 2200 or make a offer or maybe even trade for the right item. Can send pics to a email address. Located in Pa pm for a phone number.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Only thing I havent sold. D1 block, 80 over, scat cast crank, h-beam rods with probe flats tops, internally balanced, lifters bushed, canton main girdle and oil pan, comp solid flat tappet cam, water pump included. As stated it is a 532 that made 650 ish with doves and 670 ish with cjs. 2200 or make a offer or maybe even trade for the right item. Can send pics to a email address. Located in Pa pm for a phone number.
pm me your number if this is still for sale thank you

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Have everything bought for the new motor so not interested in trading at this point, shipping isnt that bad !

·
Registered
121 Posts
How much is shipping to 31602? That's Valdosta Georgia. Also, what's the spec's on the comp solid and how long you been running the set-up. Is this a slap the top-end on and ride or does it need freshening? Also my email is [email protected] if you could send me some pics. Very interested.Thanks.

Griff

1 - 19 of 19 Posts